We are always looking for great people to join our fast-growing company. Come work with a great, fun and hardworking team that is enthusiastic about coffee and committed to Fair Trade, community support, environmental responsibility and sustainability! We are serious about coffee and want people who are serious about working with coffee.
Wholesale Sales Representative
• Revenue growth
• Responsible for territory growth according to the set company monthly, quarterly, yearly sales plan
• Execute any company promotions in the territory to support growth
• Account management, including training, order coordination, responsible for collecting payments due, distribution of marketing materials
• Technical and educational support
• Basic service troubleshooting (with BRC service tech support if needed)
• Basic repairs (filter changes, gasket changes)
• Reports and coordinates any complicated service needs to service tech
• Responsible for field training
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the specialty coffee industry preferred and/or specialty food/beverage sales in general
• Have an authentic passion for all types of coffee and coffee preparation
• Ability to learn and communicate company mission and coffees, describe differences in processing, roast profile, co-op, origins
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and computer skills, be able to work with spreadsheets and write concise proposals for customers and prospects
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills including good math skills
• Flexible and adaptable to varied work environments
• Good attitude
• Skilled barista
We are filling positions for baristas in all of our cafes!
Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and flexible schedules required.
We are always looking to immediately hire top quality, highly skilled coffee loving baristas to join our fast growing company. Come work with a great, fun and hardworking team that is enthusiastic about coffee and committed to Fair Trade, community support, environmental responsibility and sustainability! We are serious about coffee and want people who are serious about working with coffee.
NYC Food Handler’s license preferred.
You are an experienced agile leader who excels in a customer-centric work environment! You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves; you understand the definition of hard work!
You are accountable to your business; creating a highly productive team and environment. You are able to balance priorities and adapt to the business needs.
You have strong business acumen and can identify and address trends of store performance. You are a collaborative leader, and understand that your team is the heartbeat of your business! You provide consistent coaching, training, and effective communication.
What We’re Looking For
- • 3+ years management experience in a retail or beverage/food environment
- • Ability to work 40 plus hours per week with availability on nights and weekends
- • Strong interpersonal skills; friendly, upbeat attitude, professional demeanor
- • Experience managing a P&L statement
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills
- • Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or GED required
- • Working partnership with director of retail operations
Use the form below to apply for the available positions, we look forward to hearing from you.
Don’t see your position listed? We’re always looking for coffee-loving, hardworking people to join our team. Send us your resumé!