We are always looking for great people to join our fast-growing company. Come work with a great, fun and hardworking team that is enthusiastic about coffee and committed to Fair Trade, community support, environmental responsibility and sustainability! We are serious about coffee and want people who are serious about working with coffee.
Wholesale Sales Representative
• Revenue growth
• Responsible for territory growth according to the set company monthly, quarterly, yearly sales plan
• Execute any company promotions in the territory to support growth
• Account management, including training, order coordination, responsible for collecting payments due, distribution of marketing materials
• Technical and educational support
• Basic service troubleshooting (with BRC service tech support if needed)
• Basic repairs (filter changes, gasket changes)
• Reports and coordinates any complicated service needs to service tech
• Responsible for field training
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the specialty coffee industry preferred and/or specialty food/beverage sales in general
• Have an authentic passion for all types of coffee and coffee preparation
• Ability to learn and communicate company mission and coffees, describe differences in processing, roast profile, co-op, origins
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and computer skills, be able to work with spreadsheets and write concise proposals for customers and prospects
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills including good math skills
• Flexible and adaptable to varied work environments
• Good attitude
• Skilled barista
We are filling positions for baristas in all of our cafes!
Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and flexible schedules required.
We are always looking to immediately hire top quality, highly skilled coffee loving baristas to join our fast growing company. Come work with a great, fun and hardworking team that is enthusiastic about coffee and committed to Fair Trade, community support, environmental responsibility and sustainability! We are serious about coffee and want people who are serious about working with coffee.
NYC Food Handler’s license preferred.
Our fast growing, NYC-based coffee company is seeking a qualified Retail Operations Director to spearhead the growing success of our multiple café locations.
The Retail Operations Director will be responsible for promoting a hard working and positive environment, overseeing day to day operations, overall budget and planning of a tight retail ship to achieve ambitious growth targets, and growing our brand in the NYC market.
We are looking for people that are passionate about coffee and have excellent customer service skills, inspirational leadership instincts, proven success managing multiple retail locations, a fantastic attitude and the drive to achieve our huge potential as a fantastic coffee company.
• Developing and implementing multi-location systems and processes
• Leading an ambitious team of café managers and baristas
• Educating team staff on our company values and coffee offerings
• Implementing creative sales strategies, promotions and offerings
• Running weekly meetings to discuss performance, promotions, and growth strategies
• Executing retail strategies to achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales budget goals
Use the form below to apply for the available positions, we look forward to hearing from you.
Don’t see your position listed? We’re always looking for coffee-loving, hardworking people to join our team. Send us your resumé!