Melitta Pour Over Home Coffee Brewer With Travel Mug
The art of brewing perfect coffee: In the early 20th century, Melitta Bentz, a German housewife, forever revolutionized coffee preparation with her invention of a new coffee-brewing process...the Pour-Over™. Today, more than 100 years later, coffee shops and coffee aficionados across the world still consider her brewing process the best and easiest way to prepare fresh gourmet coffee. Melitta Pour-Over coffee brewers give you full control over the coffee-extraction process, allowing you to brew the ultimate, hand-crafted cup of coffee in just seconds. Discover the true flavor of gourmet coffee with Melitta's full range of Pour-Over coffee brewers.
Uses #2 Melitta® cone filters, filter cone is top rack dishwasher safe, slow-drip tip delivers a richer, better-tasting cup of coffee, cone window allows you to see just how much coffee you are brewing, screw-on lid with easy-close tab, large capacity holds 16 oz. of hot coffee, narrow base fits most car cup holders. A fast, cost effective way to bring out coffee's true flavor with handcrafted brewing Uses #2 or #4 size cone filters.
Cone design enables you to see into the cup without lifting to avoid overfill Screw-top travel coffee mug guarantees top is secured and prevents leaking Travel mug holds 16oz of hot coffee. Its narrow base fits in most car cup holders Plastic cone is BPA free and top rack dishwasher safe Travel mug is hand wash only.
Don't be intimidated! The pour-over method is really a simple and quick way to handcraft coffee to your taste. Here are the steps to brewing your own pour-over coffee:
1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Put pour-over on top of the mug.
2. Scoop in finely ground Brooklyn Roasting Company coffee.
3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil.
4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be.
5. Enjoy your handcrafted cup of coffee!
Product Dimensions: 8.75"W - 4.5"D - 10"H